Monday, December 14, 2009

Fairy Princess

One of Gwen's favorite games to play lately is fairy princess. Although she just thinks she a princess. The reason why is because today's princesses seem to all have a magic wand with them. How did that happen? Anyway Gwen will wave her wand and magically change things into something else. One of the times I was trying to get her into the car and she didn't want to go. She struggled, screamed and then waved her wand at me and said "Poof!" I'm not sure what she changed me into but I must say I was slightly insulted on top of my amusement. I'll have to remember never to get Gwen a real magic wand because I would be in trouble. Of course she also changes me into different things when she's just playing too. Today I was changed into a princess, back into a mom, then into a horse, and luckily back into a mom again.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

"I'm not sure what she changed me into but I must say I was slightly insulted"

Awesome!

She is so cute!