Monday, August 9, 2010

Modesty

Gwen will sometimes say the strangest things. The other day we were driving and she said that she turns like a doggy, mommy turns like a monkey, and grandma turns like a doggy too. If any of you can tell me what that means I'll be really impressed since I have no clue whatsoever. She has been really enjoying drawing lately. The other day she kept drawing spiders. Of course she doesn't know how many legs they have so hers had about a hundred. They were really cute. And finally today she decided to wear all her clothes backward. It looks really funny but she loves it. She is also wearing a tank top today. I told her to put something under it, I said it was immodest and she said. "I like immodest. It's my favorite immodest." The way she said immodest was without the im but I knew what she meant. What to do with her?

No comments: