Friday, December 5, 2008

New Beginnings

Dear Readers (if any)
I have been encouraged to create a blog for myself so I can release the creative spirit of my crazed genius.  So here I am typing away with Gwen on my lap while we watch the Muppet Show. I may not type on my blog very often because whenever I'm depressed I have a hard time being positive and since it is my belief that nobody wants to read pessimistic drivel.  So I probably won't write during those times. But I will try and write at least something every week. Since I now have dispensed with the introduction I can now move on to other things.  For example things Gwen has been up to lately.  Every time we go outside at night she gets really excited because of all the Christmas lights.  She has been really cute lately but we have been naughty as parents and kept her up late for the last two nights running. The first night was because we went to the temple and the second night because we went out to dinner and shopping in Orem.  But she has handled it well.  
This year for Christmas we get to go to Cedar City.  It will be different but I am excited about it. Yesterday I decorated for Christmas and Gwen tried to help put the ornaments on the tree but couldn't quite figure it out.  And since then she has been playing with a nativity set and feeding them chocolate.  

4 comments:

Mom Hunt said...

Great start I loved the pictures and I love hearing from you. Love ya

tash8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tash8 said...

I don't like typing so I don't want to make a blog but I thank you for adding one more for me to read and look at I love to read them. It is a great way for all of us to keep up. I will try to add more to Moms but like I said it is not my cup of tea.

Admiral Lily said...

Hey, everybody loves chocolate. Well, not everybody. A girl at my old job hated it and it's apparently becoming an epidemic. Ah well. I'm so glad you found me and that's you've started this blog. Remember, it's not quantity, but quality. My blog is sadly very reversed. I got a whole lotta dorky on it but someday that'll change. :) So great to be in contact again! ~ Camille Lorz