Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

Well here I am again, although I don't have much to say. I invited some of my nieces and nephews over for Christmas break and we had fun. It's nice that I have some game systems for them to play if I ever want time to myself. They can entertain themselves for hours that way. It was also nice because I had free babysitters for a little while. The part I enjoyed the most was having people around to play card games with. I don't get to do that very often anymore. 
It's a new year and I only have a couple of resolutions. One is to survive and the other is to try and exercise more. Abe and I just got the Wii Fit so I will get a chance to exercise and play. The nice thing is that I won't have to worry so much about Gwen. I can just put her in her room with a movie or something while I go at it. We'll see how it goes. 

2 comments:

Julie Hunt said...

I think you will enjoy the Wii fit. Good luck with your New Year's Resolutions. I already broke the one and only one I made -to be to church on time. (The traffic was awful!) Oh well, there is always next year!

Mellissa said...

How fun to have your nieces and nephews over. Have fun with the Wii Fit. Ben and I would like to buy one in the near future.